Author Topic: A few Destiny Tips  (Read 1104 times)

Offline Jachen

• GW Veterans
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Main Character Name: Jachen
  • Mains Class: Elementalist
  • Primary Alt: Lets see what names are left
  • Primary Alt's Class: Necro /Ranger
A few Destiny Tips
« on: September 15, 2014, 09:16:01 AM »
http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/destiny-getting-started-guide/

My two favourite tips here are :

1. Engrams level with you so when you decrypt it , weapon or armour is at your current level

2.  All subclasses open when one of your characters hit 15 , so your second and third character can specify either subclass straight away

Offline Shadowborn

• GW Members
  • Private
  • Thief (D/D)/(SB) Crit Based
    • View Profile
  • Main Character Name: GW2 - Shadowborn
  • Mains Class: Thief
  • Primary Alt: DayZ - Stalker
  • Primary Alt's Class: Sniper
Re: A few Destiny Tips
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 10:14:26 PM »
Also once your gold lined your weapons to max and your handing in quests don't waste the xp application to weapons. Make sure you equip another weapon that's not gold lined to gain the xp on it. If you don't have any to level just swap to trash weapon or gear and then hand in. By doing this you then can break the item down afterwards and get better glimmer and mats rewards of the levelled item you just put on.

Also 25000 glimmer is your max so make sure to buy blue engrams off the traders if you max out like I done, got some good engram decryptions and now ranked to 7 through farming engrams and had 3 legendary engrams doing so and got a legendary scout rifle from my first and 2 crappy blues from the second and third legendary engram :(

Also the farm spot on venus is still up and not been nerfed so get to 20 and do some farming whilst its still live. best so far is 19 blue, 37 green, still no legendary/exotic drops though :(

And make sure to save your mote's of light and strange coins for agent if nine that visits the tower 13 strange coins needed for class specific, and 23 motes of light if exotic chest engram.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 06:49:31 AM by Shadowborn »

Offline Jachen

• GW Veterans
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Main Character Name: Jachen
  • Mains Class: Elementalist
  • Primary Alt: Lets see what names are left
  • Primary Alt's Class: Necro /Ranger
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 07:57:21 PM »
I'll join you guys in chat in a couple of days , bought a converter for my headphones , but lost it , so need to get another. I'm way behind you guys gear wise , just got to 20 last night. The farming spot is good but getting crowded. Got a legendary there today but unfortunately a rocket launcher not a nice scout or pulse rifle.Seems to be dropping mostly green items , not many engrams.

Offline Marderis

• GW Veterans
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2014, 02:07:09 PM »
I was n the same boat. Getting a lot go greens and the odd blue, but since getting some light and upping my level to 22 I have noticed a lot more blues dropping and got my first legendary this morning.

We are farming at the acolyte cave in old Russia where the hive and acolyte battle.

To get there you need to go through the area where you first encounter a wizard in the early missions

Offline Xin

• Leadership Team
  • Captain
  • 天皇陛下万歳!
    • View Profile
  • Main Character Name: Xylia Longleaf
  • Mains Class: Ranger
  • Primary Alt: Xin Nix
  • Primary Alt's Class: Elementalist
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2014, 02:41:41 PM »
I'm no way near farming just yet, but also noticed this place in old russia, the battle never ends there.

So far i'm on my first mars mission and i find the story missions totally immersive , altough i wished there were more cinematic passages like The Reef

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk